Search found 4 matches

by janbri
05 Jun 2008, 04:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Strozzi to Strotz
Replies: 1
Views: 4166

Strozzi to Strotz

Looking for info about the Strozzi family changing name to Strotz in Luxembourg
by janbri
25 Feb 2008, 21:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Old florentine families!!
Replies: 24
Views: 38402

Re: Old florentine families!!

Hi, I am still trying to get more info on my relatives. You mentioned that you were sending me another e-mail, but I have not received one. Thanks for bringing in someone else to help. Also, if you could give me some sites that elp to find people that do not charge you, if you know of any. Thanks ...
by janbri
24 Feb 2008, 00:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Old florentine families!!
Replies: 24
Views: 38402

Re: Old florentine families!!

Hello, and thank you for replying. My maiden name is Strotz. Robert H. Strotz is my third cousin, my grandfathers first cousin, my grandfathers name was Charles S. Strotz and he died in Arizona I beleive in 1984. The story is is that some Strozzis went to Luxembourg after they left Italy. They ...
by janbri
22 Feb 2008, 22:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Old florentine families!!
Replies: 24
Views: 38402

Re: Old florentine families!!

Hello, my name is Janice Strotz and this post is for Elizibeth. My father had always told us of a relation to the Strozzi family but I never knew of any truth. When I read your post, the one about the strozzi family living on in the u.s. as Strotz and even mentioned Robert H. Strotz from Illinois I ...