Just saying hello and hope I have posted my question in the correct part of the forum.
Mick
Search found 2 matches
- 27 Feb 2008, 12:26
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New Person!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5551
- 27 Feb 2008, 12:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian POWs in Naseby
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2964
Italian POWs in Naseby
Hi
I'm trying to find information on Italian prisoners of war who were interned in or around Naseby UK up to around 1945.
It is now in the county of Northamptonshire, but was previously in Warwickshire.
So far the only possible name I have found is Luigi Cotugno, but have no other information.
My ...
I'm trying to find information on Italian prisoners of war who were interned in or around Naseby UK up to around 1945.
It is now in the county of Northamptonshire, but was previously in Warwickshire.
So far the only possible name I have found is Luigi Cotugno, but have no other information.
My ...