Search found 3 matches

by sweetland
08 Mar 2008, 21:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Salminas
Replies: 5
Views: 7383

Re: Looking for Salminas

Hey! Thanks everyone!
I am going to be seeing my grandpa today and will be showing him the things you guys gave me.. for a starting point!
Thank you SOOO much!
-Meg :P
by sweetland
05 Mar 2008, 07:37
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Hello All!
Replies: 3
Views: 6877

Hello All!

Hello! My name is Meghan and I am new to the site today! I am helping my grandfather find out more about his family and heritage through the internet. I don't really understand all of this stuff, so I will probably be asking a lot of questions :lol: Have a good day!
by sweetland
05 Mar 2008, 06:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Salminas
Replies: 5
Views: 7383

Looking for Salminas

Hello! My grandfather recently asked me to try and find out some things about his family. His mom abandoned him and his sister when he was very young, so he knows little of his heritage. All he gave me was a name... Amelia Salmina. I cannot remember if this was his mother's maiden name or his ...