Search found 18 matches
- 24 Jan 2010, 19:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenic Sciarrone
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3033
Domenic Sciarrone
I am interested in learning about the Domenic Sciarrone (1881- ) family who lived in Guleph, Ontario Canada. Domenic married Mary Calarco Lazzari, who was my great aunt. It was reported that he was connect to the Ontario mafia. Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you ...
- 11 Mar 2008, 20:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massimo Ricci Family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15478
Re: Massimo Ricci Family
suanj: I agree with you, this is strange, especially since both men were born in Urgury about 1886. Though the wives first names are different, both share the smae last name Ambrosi. It just doesn't add up. Thanks again, Carol
- 11 Mar 2008, 15:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massimo Ricci Family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15478
Re: Massimo Ricci Family
suanj: Thanks for the tip. In this case, Enrico and Massimo appear to be two different men from two different Ricci families. According to my third cousin's great-aunt, there was no one on their side of the family named Enrico and they have no familly living in New Jersey. Other than that, they have ...
- 10 Mar 2008, 17:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massimo Ricci Family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15478
Re: Massimo Ricci Family
[b]BillieDeKid[/b]: Thanks for the info. I already have this information: I don't think they are of the same family as the father's name in the Ellis Is. ship's manifest is Enrico and not Massimo. edanna
- 10 Mar 2008, 17:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massimo Ricci Family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15478
Re: Massimo Ricci Family
[b]suanj[/b]: Thanks for the references. edanna
- 09 Mar 2008, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massimo Ricci Family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15478
Re: Massimo Ricci Family
[b]MysterMike[/b]: Thanks for the info but I have a copy of the 1930 census and it doesn't really tell me what I what to know. I'm interested in finding the ship's manafest - name of ship, where they were going in the US, etc. So far I've no luck finding one. If you have any suggestions. I'd ...
- 09 Mar 2008, 16:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massimo Ricci Family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15478
Massimo Ricci Family
[b]pink67[/b] If you have any information when Massimo Ricci, his wife Cesria, and children Eros (?) and Nadi immigrated to the US from Italy, I would appreciate it you would let me know. I believe they immigrated 1919-192l as their last child Louis was born in Seneca Falls, NY in 1922. Thanks for ...
- 09 Mar 2008, 15:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massimo Ricci Family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14262
Re: Massimo Ricci Family
[b]pink67:[/b] Hi Laura, I think we may be talking about brothers and not cousins with Enrico being the elder by a year or so. Massimo was married to Cersia Ambrosi - posibble sister to Trieste Ambrosi. I have a copy of the manafest from Ellis Island and the only matches are the children's names ...
- 09 Mar 2008, 14:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massimo Ricci Family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14262
Re: Massimo Ricci Family
lisagooley: thanks for the inforatiom. I think that Enrico and Massimo may be related in some way, but doubt that it is the family I am looking for. I will keep the inforamtion you sent me in my file for future reference. edanna
- 09 Mar 2008, 14:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massimo Ricci Family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14262
Re: Massimo Ricci Family
[b]pink67:[/b] No wonder I couldn't find anything on Massimo Ricci. It never dawn on me that it could be another name that sounded like Ricci. Now I can continue and look for his immigration to the US in about 1920.
Thanks for your prompt reply and inforamtion. edanna
Thanks for your prompt reply and inforamtion. edanna
- 08 Mar 2008, 20:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massimo Ricci Family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14262
Re: Massimo Ricci Family
lisagooley: Thanks so much for your prompt reply. I have found the SSDI for Cersia Ricci and also the ship manifest listing Nadi, but it listed her father as Enrico and not Massimo Ricci. After arriving in the US, the family went to West Hoboken, NY to stay with Eugenia Viviani. Do you have any more ...
- 08 Mar 2008, 14:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massimo Ricci Family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14262
Massimo Ricci Family
Looking for information on the Massimo Ricci family. Massimo Ricci was born in Montevedeo, Urugury about 1886. Died in 1941 probably in Seneca Falls, NY. He married Cersia Ambrosi, b 4/15/1893; d. 9/29/1974. They had three children, Harold (Eros ?)b. 4/17/1915, in La Spezia, It. Nadi (or Nady) b. 3 ...
- 08 Mar 2008, 14:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Massimo Ricci Family
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2715
Massimo Ricci Family
Looking for information on the Massimo Ricci family. Massimo Ricci was born in Montevedeo, Urugury about 1886. Died in 1941 probably in Seneca Falls, NY. He married Cersia Ambrosi, b 4/15/1893; d. 9/29/1974. They had three children, Harold (Eros ?)b. 4/17/1915, in La Spezia, It. Nadi (or Nady) b. 3 ...
- 06 Mar 2008, 22:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Calarco Family Research
- Replies: 27
- Views: 59450
Re: Calarco Family Research
suanj: Once again I thank you for the information on Charles and William Calarco. I thought that Charles had made a visit to his family in Seneca Falls sometime in the 1930's, but didn't have any dates or particulars. The information you have supplied to me in the past two days has been great and I ...
- 06 Mar 2008, 20:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Calarco Family Research
- Replies: 27
- Views: 59450
Re: Calarco Family Research
suanj: Again I thank you for sending me the information on Mary Calarco Sciarrone's family. Also for the information on Antonio's and Fortunato's marriages. If you ever come upon any information on Mary's brothers, William and Charles Calarco, also believed to have immigrated to Canada, I would ...