Yeah I have contacted them, and the have told me that I need this letter from homeland security, I have the letter from NARA, and two other letters, one from Kings county in NYC stating no record found and the from the local archives in NYC. I will check out the site, thank you so much.
Ciao
Franco
Search found 2 matches
- 08 Mar 2008, 21:15
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question Need help!!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5434
- 08 Mar 2008, 06:50
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question Need help!!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5434
Question Need help!!!
Hi everyone my name is Franco
I am in the process of obtaining my duel citizenship by descent, what a process! Anyways!!! I am researching my great grandfather and have gained 99% of all my documents, translations, birth-certificates, and all the other required documents, everything!!! except one ...
I am in the process of obtaining my duel citizenship by descent, what a process! Anyways!!! I am researching my great grandfather and have gained 99% of all my documents, translations, birth-certificates, and all the other required documents, everything!!! except one ...