Hi,
No Antonio, but I will try to get more information! The data you give me is very important for me. Thank you for your response!
Regards,
Malena (everybody call me in this way..)
Search found 2 matches
- 13 Mar 2008, 12:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for an italian surname
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4839
- 10 Mar 2008, 12:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for an italian surname
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4839
Looking for an italian surname
Hello, I`m MarÃa Elena Braña from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I knew through my parents that the original surname of my grandfather was BRAGNA but it changed when came to Argentina. His full name was Carlos Alberto Bragna.
I don`t know more than this data. Could somebody help me for still looking ...
I don`t know more than this data. Could somebody help me for still looking ...