Search found 5 matches
- 21 Mar 2008, 16:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mantova
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4136
Mantova
Does anyone know anything about the surname Mantova? I've seen on some threads that this is not an Italian surname but I've also heard that this was possibly a Jewish-Italian surname from the province of Mantova (Mantua). Specifically I'm looking for a Rosa Mantova who married into the D'Aveta ...
- 20 Mar 2008, 02:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Aveta, Dimario of Terracina & DeMaio, Sico of Ave
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13874
Re: D'Aveta, Dimario of Terracina & DeMaio, Sico of
Thank you!vj wrote:Hi Francine and Welcome to the Forum!
We’ll be happy to see what we can do to help.
What US records do you already have?
Have your found all of your manifests - quite often
the later ones (after 1907) have the birth location.
Thanks! Valarie
Francine
- 10 Mar 2008, 19:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for family of DiVita/Pisciotta/Leone/Rizzo/Cardella
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13098
Re: Looking for family of DiVita/Pisciotta/Leone/Rizzo/Carde
Hi there, I am trying to track down info on the Daveta family and I noticed your posting. I know there are so many different spellings of the name but I imagine that they all originally came from the same family.
My great-grandfather's name is Carlo D'Aveta and he married Adelaide DiMario of ...
My great-grandfather's name is Carlo D'Aveta and he married Adelaide DiMario of ...
- 10 Mar 2008, 19:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Virzi from Alcara (Restifo, Bontempo, Mellino, DeVita)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 24240
Re: Virzi from Alcara (Restifo, Bontempo, Mellino, DeVita)
Hi, I noticed that you posted the name, DeVita, in your message title. My last name is Daveta and I have seen all sorts of different spellings of it. I'm trying to figure out if the names are from the same families and, if so, when the spelling changes happened. I see that there are lots of "Davetas ...
- 10 Mar 2008, 19:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Aveta, Dimario of Terracina & DeMaio, Sico of Ave
- Replies: 9
- Views: 13874
D'Aveta, Dimario of Terracina & DeMaio, Sico of Ave
Hi I am looking for information on the D'Aveta/Daveta and DiMario/Dimario families of the Terracina as well as the DeMaio/DiMeo & Sico families who were, to the best of my knowledge, from Solofra, Avellino.
My great-grandparents were Carlo D'Aveta and Adelaide Dimario & Pasquale DeMaio and Angelina ...
My great-grandparents were Carlo D'Aveta and Adelaide Dimario & Pasquale DeMaio and Angelina ...