Thank you again!
I'm pretty sure those are exactly what I was looking for. I e-mailed my uncle for confirmation, but I haven't heard back from him yet.
And thanks also for letting me know how you performed the search. I hadn't tried partials of both names together -- I was trying things like "L ...
Search found 3 matches
- 11 Mar 2008, 23:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Attilio Mancusi of Italy & Massachusetts, U.S.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8166
- 11 Mar 2008, 02:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Attilio Mancusi of Italy & Massachusetts, U.S.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8166
Re: Attilio Mancusi of Italy & Massachusetts, U.S.
Peggy,
I'm not sure exactly which form I've got -- it's actually just an image my uncle e-mailed to me, with the final date of the naturalization and a few other dates/facts, and then a signature. It looks to be just a half-sheet of paper. I haven't looked into NARA yet, but I'll be sure to do that ...
I'm not sure exactly which form I've got -- it's actually just an image my uncle e-mailed to me, with the final date of the naturalization and a few other dates/facts, and then a signature. It looks to be just a half-sheet of paper. I haven't looked into NARA yet, but I'll be sure to do that ...
- 11 Mar 2008, 00:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Attilio Mancusi of Italy & Massachusetts, U.S.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8166
Attilio Mancusi of Italy & Massachusetts, U.S.
Hi everyone,
My great-grandfather, Attilio Mancusi, was born in Italy in 1887.
According to his naturalization form, he came to the U.S. in 1907.
He lived near Boston, Massachusetts until his death in 1973.
What I can't figure out, though, is how he got here. I don't know where he set off ...
My great-grandfather, Attilio Mancusi, was born in Italy in 1887.
According to his naturalization form, he came to the U.S. in 1907.
He lived near Boston, Massachusetts until his death in 1973.
What I can't figure out, though, is how he got here. I don't know where he set off ...