Search found 2 matches
- 02 Sep 2015, 14:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
- Replies: 86
- Views: 62199
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
Hello everyone. I haven't been on here for a while. I am Domenic Petruso, 38 y/o. My grandfather was also Domenic, great-grandfather was Benedetto Petruso. I am also curious about my family. I know some, but not all. Lots of rumors but would like to know for certain. My grandfather lived in NY ...
- 13 Mar 2008, 20:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
- Replies: 86
- Views: 62199
Re: Petruso/Salvia - Palermo Region
My name is Domenic Petruso. I am 30 years old. I am named after my grandfather who came to the U.S. sometime around 1920-1925. My father is Fioravante, my uncle was Benedetto, my aunt is Josephine. I have many questions.