Donna and Laura -
I am so excited about this - I am in the middle of a bunch of work junk so limited time right this minute, but I will email both of you later today to tell you what I know and see if we can figure out our connections. Laura - In Coraopolis as a kid, I have met Falbo's and one of ...
Search found 3 matches
- 17 Mar 2008, 16:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cacurri Calabria??
- Replies: 40
- Views: 70640
- 17 Mar 2008, 03:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need info on surname Valicenti and Visingardi from Cersosimo
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7882
Need info on surname Valicenti and Visingardi from Cersosimo
I am trying to get info on my grandparents who were born in Cersosimo, Provincia di Potenza, Italy and married there before emigrating to the U.S.. - they first went to Argentina, I think, and then maybe back to Italy, then to either upstate NY or Aliquippa, PA, where they eventually lived and ...
- 17 Mar 2008, 01:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cacurri Calabria??
- Replies: 40
- Views: 70640
Re: Cacurri Calabria??
I happened upon this website and these posts on Caccuri and had to write and ask some questions. My grandparents were both from Cacurri and came separately to Boomer from Italy. I visited Caccuri about 6 years ago and found my dad's cousin (they knew my dad who had visited them many times in WWII ...