Search found 2 matches

by schrine3
03 Apr 2008, 15:50
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Desperately need Addresses for Cosenza Churches-PLEASE HELP
Replies: 7
Views: 8589

Re: Desperately need Addresses for Cosenza Churches-PLEASE H

Thanks for the suggestions and links everyone. Actually I've written the bishop and archdiocese, without luck. I'm still on the lookout, so if anyone has any info, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Summer :)
by schrine3
27 Mar 2008, 21:38
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Desperately need Addresses for Cosenza Churches-PLEASE HELP
Replies: 7
Views: 8589

Desperately need Addresses for Cosenza Churches-PLEASE HELP

Hello,
I have a man who passed away and gave money to the following churches, but I have not been able to locate addresses for them anywhere, and the Italian Consulate has been of no help whatsoever. His son is ther representative on the court file and is very ill, so we would like to pay these ...