Search found 2 matches

by doula.katie
04 Apr 2008, 16:21
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Need help finding records - any info would be appreciated!
Replies: 10
Views: 14628

Re: Need help finding records - any info would be appreciate

Thank you, Vincenzo! I have sent messages by email and regular mail so hopefully I will hear something.

And thank you, Laura! There is a Family Center very close to my house and I am going there later this afternoon. Hopefully I will find something.

Thank you! Thank you!

-Katie
by doula.katie
31 Mar 2008, 21:34
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Need help finding records - any info would be appreciated!
Replies: 10
Views: 14628

Need help finding records - any info would be appreciated!

Hi Everyone - I am in the process of obtaining dual citizenship and I need to get copies of my great grandfather's birth certificate (would be from 1869 or 1870 - actual birth date is unknown) and marriage certificate. My great grandfather was born and was married in the province of Bari in the town ...