Search found 2 matches
- 09 Apr 2008, 01:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please Help - Naturalization Question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3952
Re: Please Help - Naturalization Question
Thanks for your response! I'll check it out.
- 08 Apr 2008, 20:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please Help - Naturalization Question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3952
Please Help - Naturalization Question
Hello. I am trying to figure out if I qualify for Italian Citizenship and am having a hard time determining this.
My maternal grandfather was born in Italy in 1906. I'm not sure exactly when he came to the US, but he had my mother in the US in 1946. It looks like the only way I will qualify for ...
My maternal grandfather was born in Italy in 1906. I'm not sure exactly when he came to the US, but he had my mother in the US in 1946. It looks like the only way I will qualify for ...