Hi,
A contact I have in Italy has been trying to help me find a copy of my Great-Grandfather's birth certificate from February 8, 1887 in Noto. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can track this down? It is needed for dual citizenship and is the last document that I need. I was just told that ...
Search found 3 matches
- 23 Apr 2008, 23:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Having Trouble Finding Birth Certificate In Noto, Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6263
- 18 Apr 2008, 16:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for GGF's birth certificate from Noto, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4897
Re: Searching for GGF's birth certificate from Noto, It
Thanks Laura. I am going to try both of these links and see if I can find it. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again!
- 18 Apr 2008, 04:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching for GGF's birth certificate from Noto, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4897
Searching for GGF's birth certificate from Noto, Italy
Hi,
I am trying to track down a copy of my Great Grandfather's birth certificate from 1887 in Italy for use for dual citizenship. Any suggestions for the best way to do this without paying a researcher? I was able to find the record of his immigration through Ellis Island in 1912 but we are having ...
I am trying to track down a copy of my Great Grandfather's birth certificate from 1887 in Italy for use for dual citizenship. Any suggestions for the best way to do this without paying a researcher? I was able to find the record of his immigration through Ellis Island in 1912 but we are having ...