Search found 3 matches
- 21 Apr 2008, 22:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Scarpulla
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3850
Re: Surname Scarpulla
Thank you I do have copies of the Ellis Island report. I will look into the civil records one.
- 21 Apr 2008, 22:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Barrafranca
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4565
Barrafranca
I am looking for a street name in Barrafranca. Based on the record I have my great-great grandfather lived on Via Vasaferilli. I am not sure about the second part of the street. I can make out on the document Via Vasaf_ _ _ _ _?
- 21 Apr 2008, 22:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Scarpulla
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3850
Surname Scarpulla
I have researched quite a bit on my surname, Scarpulla. Now I am stuck. Here is what I have
My great-grandparents arrived in America in 1914 from Barrafranca. I know that my great-great grandfather's name was Francesco, but I can't find anything anywhere about a Francesco that had a son named ...
My great-grandparents arrived in America in 1914 from Barrafranca. I know that my great-great grandfather's name was Francesco, but I can't find anything anywhere about a Francesco that had a son named ...