Hello,
My great-grandfather Natale Caputo also came from Spezzano Albanese in the late 1800's and settled in Bristol, PA.
I've done quite a bit of research and have visited Spezzano Albanese twice.
I've never been able to find any siblings or other relatives of Natale.
Maybe we can compare notes ...
Search found 2 matches
- 02 Nov 2010, 04:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Caputo in Spezzano Albanese
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21851
- 22 Apr 2008, 04:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Caputo in Spezzano Albanese
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21851
Re: Looking for Caputo in Spezzano Albanese
HI, >My grandpop, Pietro Caputo, was born and baptized in Spezzano Albanese. He emigrated with his parents and sister to the US sometime around 1900. I'm still not sure exactly when and on what ship.
I do have certificates of birth, marriage and death from the church in Spezzano Albanese.
I also ...
I do have certificates of birth, marriage and death from the church in Spezzano Albanese.
I also ...