Hi,
I can't find any info. on the Leonardini Family from San Pietro Vara, Lugurie, Italy.
I'm looking for the ancestors of Luigi Leonardini (b. abt 1880 d. abt. 1918 in Oakland, CA) and his wife Anna Armanino (b. abt 1885). They were married abt. 1907.
They had three children, Milly, Alma and ...
Search found 7 matches
- 01 Sep 2008, 17:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LEONARDINI Family Needs Help
- Replies: 12
- Views: 12273
- 29 May 2008, 16:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MARINO
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2372
MARINO
I have a big Italian Family Tree and need help:
Joseph Marino born in Italy around 1890, I cannot find any info. on him. His daughter's name is Florence born 28 Sep 1911 in Italy, she married Achille DeAngelis and had two children, Joseph and Frank.
I don't know who Joseph's wife was or any other ...
Joseph Marino born in Italy around 1890, I cannot find any info. on him. His daughter's name is Florence born 28 Sep 1911 in Italy, she married Achille DeAngelis and had two children, Joseph and Frank.
I don't know who Joseph's wife was or any other ...
- 29 May 2008, 15:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marino/De Angelis
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6674
Re: Marino/De Angelis
Just wanted to thank you for all your help, it's opened up all kinds of doors for me 
- 28 May 2008, 02:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marino/De Angelis
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6674
Marino/De Angelis
Hi,
You guys helped me sooo much last time, I'm hoping you can assist me again :)
I'm trying to find out when Florence Marino immmigrated over to the U.S. She was born on 26 Sep 1911 in Italy, not sure where in Italy?? She died on 2 Jul 1986 in Michigan. Her Father's name is Joseph Marino, I can't ...
You guys helped me sooo much last time, I'm hoping you can assist me again :)
I'm trying to find out when Florence Marino immmigrated over to the U.S. She was born on 26 Sep 1911 in Italy, not sure where in Italy?? She died on 2 Jul 1986 in Michigan. Her Father's name is Joseph Marino, I can't ...
- 26 May 2008, 23:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ROSSI, Robert
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5278
Re: ROSSI, Robert
Yes, thank you so very much for all your help!!
- 25 May 2008, 03:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ROSSI, Robert
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5278
ROSSI, Robert
Hi,
I need another set of eyes to help me find Robert Rossi from Pestoia, Italy born abt 1874. He arrived in NY on Jan 29, 1900 via the ship Werra. His parents were Octave and Clara. I cannot find any info. on him
Thanks for any help.
Kathy
I need another set of eyes to help me find Robert Rossi from Pestoia, Italy born abt 1874. He arrived in NY on Jan 29, 1900 via the ship Werra. His parents were Octave and Clara. I cannot find any info. on him
Thanks for any help.
Kathy
- 20 May 2008, 02:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeAngelis / D'Angelis
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4642
DeAngelis / D'Angelis
Hi,
I'm looking for Francesco D'Angelis b. in Italy, married to Maria Marini. They have two sons. Achille DeAngelis b. 18 May 1899 in Atina, Italy d. 12 Mar 1972 in Michigan. The other son, Jerry DeAngelis b. abt 1895 (don't have any info. on him). Any information on this family would be great ...
I'm looking for Francesco D'Angelis b. in Italy, married to Maria Marini. They have two sons. Achille DeAngelis b. 18 May 1899 in Atina, Italy d. 12 Mar 1972 in Michigan. The other son, Jerry DeAngelis b. abt 1895 (don't have any info. on him). Any information on this family would be great ...