Bob, Did you hear back from the consulate?
Thanks
Search found 2 matches
- 30 Apr 2008, 17:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: How does the Italian Consulate contact you
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4199
- 29 Apr 2008, 20:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Miami consulate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8272
Re: Miami consulate
Hi,
I am trying to get an appointment at the italian consulate in Miami. I have writen multiple emails and sent a few faxes over the last 3-4 weeks. Did you get your appointment? How? They don't seem to answer at all. Also in your post you mention a service, Can you send me info about it. Thanks
I am trying to get an appointment at the italian consulate in Miami. I have writen multiple emails and sent a few faxes over the last 3-4 weeks. Did you get your appointment? How? They don't seem to answer at all. Also in your post you mention a service, Can you send me info about it. Thanks