There appear to be several in Calabria
Was the town also on his ship manifest?
- San Fili, comune of Martirano, province: Catanzaro, region: Calabria
- San Fili, comune of Melicucco, province: Reggio Calabria, region: Calabria
- San Fili, comune of San Fili, province: Cosenza, region: Calabria ...
Search found 2 matches
- 06 May 2008, 16:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Fili - Calabria?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11923
- 06 May 2008, 14:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Fili - Calabria?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11923
San Fili - Calabria?
Trying to track down my grandfather's birth certificate from a town labeled 'S. Fili' on his naturalization paper work. I assume he meant 'San' Fili, which I understand is in the province of Calabria.
Has anyone out there ever heard of this town? Or dealt with it? I'm trying to establish dual ...
Has anyone out there ever heard of this town? Or dealt with it? I'm trying to establish dual ...