Search found 5 matches
- 11 Jun 2008, 20:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: RICHIESTA INFO
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3766
RICHIESTA INFO
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED UNTIL TODAY. INCLUDING THE LAST ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE OF MY ZIO, MI VOLVEVO ASK WHETHER TO HELP UNDERSTAND HOW THE ADDRESSES FUNZIONANO A NEW YORK OR MAGARI ABOUT ABITA TO THIS ADDRESS: 10455 Bronx, Bronx, New York, United States of America. THANKS, HELLO
- 11 Jun 2008, 20:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: RICHIESTA INFO
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2318
RICHIESTA INFO
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED UNTIL TODAY. INCLUDING THE LAST ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE OF MY ZIO, MI VOLVEVO ASK WHETHER TO HELP UNDERSTAND HOW THE ADDRESSES FUNZIONANO A NEW YORK OR MAGARI ABOUT ABITA TO THIS ADDRESS: 10455 Bronx, Bronx, New York, United States of America. THANKS, HELLO
- 11 Jun 2008, 20:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: FAMIGLIA CHIECA
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7947
Re: FAMIGLIA CHIECA
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED UNTIL TODAY. INCLUDING THE LAST ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE OF MY ZIO, MI VOLVEVO ASK WHETHER TO HELP UNDERSTAND HOW THE ADDRESSES FUNZIONANO A NEW YORK OR MAGARI ABOUT ABITA TO THIS ADDRESS: 10455 Bronx, Bronx, New York, United States of America. THANKS, HELLO
- 08 Jun 2008, 17:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: FAMIGLIA CHIECA
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7947
FAMIGLIA CHIECA
Hello to all
is the second time I write in this forum, not I have news of the family of my uncle's brother my grandmother, CHIECA family emigrated in amercia in 1921 departed from Naples, I managed to find some documents that prove the landing to ellis island , Pergo to help in this search, my ...
is the second time I write in this forum, not I have news of the family of my uncle's brother my grandmother, CHIECA family emigrated in amercia in 1921 departed from Naples, I managed to find some documents that prove the landing to ellis island , Pergo to help in this search, my ...
- 11 May 2008, 16:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: search fam. CHIECA
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4071
search fam. CHIECA
hello, I'm 'looking for relatives of my grandmother family CHIECA in new york, the brother of my grandmother emigrated in 1921 named michele, a son named John and a daughter liliana, if someone can help me to make this surprise for my grandmother , Garzie