Desiree
Search found 10 matches
- 31 May 2004, 04:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with understanding info on a town
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7152
- 31 May 2004, 02:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with understanding info on a town
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7152
Need help with understanding info on a town
I'm pretty new at this stuff so please bare with me if my question is stupid.
I'm put in a search on this site for PONTELANDOLFO and this is some of what comes up for me. What do these headings mean? Different parts of the towns?
Sections
GIALLONARDO
IELLA
SANTA CATERINA
Hamlets
CAICCHIA ...
I'm put in a search on this site for PONTELANDOLFO and this is some of what comes up for me. What do these headings mean? Different parts of the towns?
Sections
GIALLONARDO
IELLA
SANTA CATERINA
Hamlets
CAICCHIA ...
- 27 May 2004, 17:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Guerrera, Perguini, Abbondello and Dell'Erario
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4282
Surnames Guerrera, Perguini, Abbondello and Dell'Erario
I was looking for any information on these surnames. I dont know much about my family and trying to find out more information.
Guerrera/Perguini were from Pondendolf (spelling)? Italy.
Abbondello/Dell'Erario were from Gesualdo/Frigento Italy
Any help will be gretly appreciated.
All I know is ...
Guerrera/Perguini were from Pondendolf (spelling)? Italy.
Abbondello/Dell'Erario were from Gesualdo/Frigento Italy
Any help will be gretly appreciated.
All I know is ...
- 25 Jun 2003, 13:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Have a question on sending a letter?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4304
Have a question on sending a letter?
I have a address is this how it is supposed to be written on the envelope?
NAME
00193 Roma (RM)
Piazza,Cavour 19
or
NAME
Piazza,Cavour 19
00193 Roma (RM)
Thank you so much for your help.
NAME
00193 Roma (RM)
Piazza,Cavour 19
or
NAME
Piazza,Cavour 19
00193 Roma (RM)
Thank you so much for your help.
- 25 Jun 2003, 02:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Alfonzo Dell'Erario a reporter in Roma, Italia
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3323
Looking for Alfonzo Dell'Erario a reporter in Roma, Italia
My cousins name is Alfonzo Dell'Erario I was told he is a reporter in Roma Italia. Has anyone heard of this reporter. His mothers name is Lina and his wife's name is Maria Claudio Dell'Erario. Giovanni is his father who has passed. I snet out a letter to the address I had Piazza Di P #244, 00186 ...
- 17 Nov 2002, 04:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for relatives ABBONDELLO/ABBANDANDOLO
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11089
Looking for relatives ABBONDELLO/ABBANDANDOLO
mjengels is my login name but my real name is Desiree.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks again
<BR>
<BR>Thanks again
- 16 Nov 2002, 23:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for relatives ABBONDELLO/ABBANDANDOLO
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11089
Looking for relatives ABBONDELLO/ABBANDANDOLO
Im sorry Peter. I did do exactly what you said to do, but when I went into www.paginebianche.it is came up with no address so I just did it again and the address came this time. Sorry for the inconvience I may have caused you. I will write my letter. Thank you for all your help. Desiree Hope you ...
- 16 Nov 2002, 20:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for relatives ABBONDELLO/ABBANDANDOLO
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11089
Looking for relatives ABBONDELLO/ABBANDANDOLO
Hi Peter, Thank you for the web sites. I went to the Ellis \'Island one and only found a few Abbondandolo\'s you had mentioned you found 44 and 26 Dell\'Erario\'s. I\'m sorry I \'m very new at this stuff and this site. I don\'t know where you found all of those. i went to the other site yousaid it ...
- 16 Nov 2002, 15:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for relatives ABBONDELLO/ABBANDANDOLO
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11089
Looking for relatives ABBONDELLO/ABBANDANDOLO
Hi Peter thank you for responding. I\'m new at this reseaching. I would like to find out what my Great Great Grandparents names were and there siblings to find any living. This is all I know about my family. I\'m looking for Angelos siblings.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you for your time.
<BR>Desiree
<BR>
<BR>Thank you for your time.
<BR>Desiree
- 16 Nov 2002, 05:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for relatives ABBONDELLO/ABBANDANDOLO
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11089
Looking for relatives ABBONDELLO/ABBANDANDOLO
Hello, I\'m looking for my great great grant parents who are from Italy. My Great Grandfathers name was Angelo ABBONDELO(ADDANDADOLO)? He was from in Frigento Italy? Born 06/10/1874 died in Waterbury, CT. 08/02/1947 married Philimina Dell\'Erario she was from Gesualdo Italy and passed in Waterbury ...