Hi,
Could somebody be so kinda as to help me out by writing me a letter in french so that I can send it to the main archives centre in France (Paris).
I wish to get hold of the birth certificate for my great great great grandmother Marie Pauline Zazzi also known as Polina Zazzi on census records ...
Search found 14 matches
- 03 Aug 2008, 08:36
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: French Letter Help!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4159
- 24 Jul 2008, 09:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Agazzi Family
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4691
Re: Agazzi Family
Thank you for that. I appreciate it.
Any more help would be great.
Any more help would be great.
- 21 Jul 2008, 12:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Agazzi Family
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4691
Agazzi Family
Hello!
I am looking for anybody who has any information on any members of the Agazzi family. I understand that there are a lot of Agazzi families living in Italy but any information on them may help me with my history search.
My great great great Grandfather was called Pietro Agazzi born in around ...
I am looking for anybody who has any information on any members of the Agazzi family. I understand that there are a lot of Agazzi families living in Italy but any information on them may help me with my history search.
My great great great Grandfather was called Pietro Agazzi born in around ...
- 22 Jun 2008, 09:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newspaper Article. Please Read!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3683
Newspaper Article. Please Read!
Could everyone please read the article that I put in my local newspaper. It can be accessed at the link below. Also if people could leave comments and advice on the site that would be great.
http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/Fa ... ticle.html
Thanks
http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/Fa ... ticle.html
Thanks
- 16 Jun 2008, 18:40
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please Help!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4118
Please Help!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
I was wondering if anybody who has ancestry or who is able to do some searches for me could find me the relevant information and references that I need to get birth/marriage and death certificates for the ...
Hi,
I was wondering if anybody who has ancestry or who is able to do some searches for me could find me the relevant information and references that I need to get birth/marriage and death certificates for the ...
- 14 Jun 2008, 12:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I now have a location
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4331
I now have a location
I'm looking for birth information for Pietro Agazzi born in 1851 in Piacenza (Emilia-Romagna).
I'm also looking for Giacomo Zazzi born in Piacenza (Emilia-Romagna).
Any help would be appreciated.
I'm also looking for Giacomo Zazzi born in Piacenza (Emilia-Romagna).
Any help would be appreciated.
- 13 Jun 2008, 16:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help!!!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16094
Re: Please help!!!
Hi,
I have now managed to find out that Pietro Agazzi's Father was called Antonio Agazzi and I have found out that he was not alive in 1872 and so died before that date. He was an agricultural Labourer in Italy.
Unfortunaly this is the only information that I have managed to get from Pietro and ...
I have now managed to find out that Pietro Agazzi's Father was called Antonio Agazzi and I have found out that he was not alive in 1872 and so died before that date. He was an agricultural Labourer in Italy.
Unfortunaly this is the only information that I have managed to get from Pietro and ...
- 13 Jun 2008, 16:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help!!!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16094
Re: Please help!!!
Hi,
I have now managed to find out that Pietro Agazzi's Father was called Antonio Agazzi and I have found out that he was not alive in 1872 and so died before that date. He was an agricultural Labourer in Italy.
Unfortunaly this is the only information that I have managed to get from Pietro and ...
I have now managed to find out that Pietro Agazzi's Father was called Antonio Agazzi and I have found out that he was not alive in 1872 and so died before that date. He was an agricultural Labourer in Italy.
Unfortunaly this is the only information that I have managed to get from Pietro and ...
- 12 Jun 2008, 08:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help!!!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16094
Re: Please help!!!
Hi,
I have now managed to find out that Pietro Agazzi's Father was called Antonio Agazzi and I have found out that he was not alive in 1872 and so died before that date. He was an agricultural Labourer in Italy.
Unfortunaly this is the only information that I have managed to get from Pietro and ...
I have now managed to find out that Pietro Agazzi's Father was called Antonio Agazzi and I have found out that he was not alive in 1872 and so died before that date. He was an agricultural Labourer in Italy.
Unfortunaly this is the only information that I have managed to get from Pietro and ...
- 01 Jun 2008, 21:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help!!!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16094
Re: Please help!!!
I have found out that Pietro was possibly born in Parma in Italy. Could anybody have a look at some records for me or help me find a birth entry?
Thank you.
Thank you.
- 29 May 2008, 15:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help!!!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16094
Re: Please help!!!
Thank you everyone for all your help. I unfortunately only know that Pietro Agazzi married Marie Pauline Zazzi.
Pietro was born in Italy and Marie Pauline was born in France.
The census records only state that Pietro was born in Italy. There is no specific location within Italy.
So basically I am ...
Pietro was born in Italy and Marie Pauline was born in France.
The census records only state that Pietro was born in Italy. There is no specific location within Italy.
So basically I am ...
- 26 May 2008, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help!!!
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16094
Please help!!!
Hello,
I am new to this forum and I am hoping that somebody might be able to help me out.
I am looking for any information on Pietro Agazzi born in around 1852 in Italy. I believe that he might have been born in Bergamo in Lombardy, however I'm not 100% sure.
I am looking for any information but ...
I am new to this forum and I am hoping that somebody might be able to help me out.
I am looking for any information on Pietro Agazzi born in around 1852 in Italy. I believe that he might have been born in Bergamo in Lombardy, however I'm not 100% sure.
I am looking for any information but ...
- 25 May 2008, 22:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pietro Agazzi (please help)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3774
Re: Pietro Agazzi (please help)
Yes I have looked on that website and found a few things. But nothing with the Pietro Agazzi that I am looking for. What I am really after is someone from Italy who can have a look at some records for me or help me out.
Thank you.
Thank you.
- 25 May 2008, 22:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pietro Agazzi (please help)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3774
Pietro Agazzi (please help)
Hello,
I am new to this forum and I am hoping that somebody might be able to help me out.
I am looking for any information on Pietro Agazzi born in around 1852 in Italy. I believe that he might have been born in Bergamo in Lombardy, however I'm not 100% sure.
I am looking for any information but ...
I am new to this forum and I am hoping that somebody might be able to help me out.
I am looking for any information on Pietro Agazzi born in around 1852 in Italy. I believe that he might have been born in Bergamo in Lombardy, however I'm not 100% sure.
I am looking for any information but ...