Search found 3 matches

by gsorg
16 Jun 2008, 03:18
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Comune de Colle Umberto (TV)
Replies: 2
Views: 5237

Re: Comune de Colle Umberto (TV)

Hello Wishyoy,

I send a provate message to you.
by gsorg
27 May 2008, 01:59
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: looking for Vicentin in Treviso
Replies: 4
Views: 7058

Re: looking for Vicentin in Treviso

clauassis wrote:I am looking for any info about Luiz Vicentin. Hes was born in Treviso but i dont know exactly which comune in Treviso (there are 95). Any info, its helpul like places to find de documentation. Thank you. Claudia
I have Vicentin from San Fior (TV) and from Cimetta (TV)

Gustavo
by gsorg
27 May 2008, 01:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Comune de Colle Umberto (TV)
Replies: 2
Views: 5237

Comune de Colle Umberto (TV)

I search a family TOMASELLA in the Comune di Colle Umberto in Treviso