Search found 5 matches

by ShaRenKa
19 Jan 2009, 17:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Replies: 31
Views: 26914

Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966

Oh Marco he's a lil Angel indeed! I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems, I too could write a book..lol Getting older sure has it's ups and down eh?! I wrote to you in email...chat soon my new found friend!
by ShaRenKa
19 Jan 2009, 17:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Replies: 31
Views: 26914

Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966

If you would like, i can scan pictures i have of Michael and Nick, Ann Jane (we called her), and a few others I'm not sure exactly who they are? But know they are relations. Not sure if this will help you, let me know. Sincerely Linda
by ShaRenKa
16 Dec 2008, 23:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Replies: 31
Views: 26914

Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966

Hello! I am writing in regards to Frank and Josephine Gentile, Their son, Michael was my grandfather, and I have quite a it of info, and pictures to share. Please write me at moonstruck1954@hotmail.com sincerely Linda
by ShaRenKa
01 Jun 2008, 02:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Replies: 31
Views: 26914

Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966

I wish to add this here, I have tons of pictures....they include Michael, and Nick his older brother, and ann (angelina) there are other people in these pics, Im wondering if they could be his siblings? Possibly August, Carmen and Tony, I was only about 3-4 yrs old then, im now 54. I will try to get ...
by ShaRenKa
01 Jun 2008, 00:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966
Replies: 31
Views: 26914

Re: August Gentile B 1902 D 1966

Hello everyone! I'm new here, but too much coincidence for me as to what I am looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My step Grandfather was Michael Anthony Gentile, he died in Syracuse NY in Dec 1968. He was not only my grandfather, but I saw him as my Father...and loved him as though ...