Thank you both so much - you are a wonderful resouce.
siblings:
Gina (possibly GiGina?) Ruffolo dob Mar 1, 1949
Maria Carmelinda Ruffolo Jul 15, 1938
Anthony Sarafino Ruffolo Jun 11, 1940
Ilda Ruffolo May 15, 1947
mother:
Teresa (Fata) Ruffolo Oct 21, 1919
father: (came prior - date and ship ...
Search found 3 matches
- 08 Jun 2008, 17:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ship manifest Vulcania July 1949
- Replies: 10
- Views: 21328
- 04 Jun 2008, 19:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ship manifest Vulcania July 1949
- Replies: 10
- Views: 21328
Ship manifest Vulcania July 1949
Greetings!
I am helping my mother-in-law research her family's immigration to Canada. She was 3 months old when her family left Italy for Canada. Her parents have both passed. She would like to know if any other family members other than her mother and sisters/brother were on the boat with them. I ...
I am helping my mother-in-law research her family's immigration to Canada. She was 3 months old when her family left Italy for Canada. Her parents have both passed. She would like to know if any other family members other than her mother and sisters/brother were on the boat with them. I ...
- 04 Jun 2008, 19:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ship manifest Vulcania July 1949
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2281
Ship manifest Vulcania July 1949
Greetings!
I am helping my mother-in-law research her family's immigration to Canada. She was 3 months old when her family left Italy for Canada. Her parents have both passed. She would like to know if any other family members other than her mother and sisters/brother were on the boat with them. I ...
I am helping my mother-in-law research her family's immigration to Canada. She was 3 months old when her family left Italy for Canada. Her parents have both passed. She would like to know if any other family members other than her mother and sisters/brother were on the boat with them. I ...