Search found 5 matches
- 12 Jun 2008, 18:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ischia di castro (vt)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7510
Re: Ischia di castro (vt)
no not the Island, its north of Roma,
- 11 Jun 2008, 16:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ischia di castro (vt)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7510
Ischia di castro (vt)
Ischia di castro (vt)
Just want to see how many people out there has family came from Ischia
Just want to see how many people out there has family came from Ischia
- 11 Jun 2008, 16:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Federici, Belcastro, Manfredi (updated 27APR09)
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16588
Re: Surnames: Federici, Belcastro, Manfredi
I have a photo taken around 1916 to 1919 has federici, and
large group of people from Ischia di castro, all sitting around drinking
talking on a hill in west Virginia. let me digg it up will post
large group of people from Ischia di castro, all sitting around drinking
talking on a hill in west Virginia. let me digg it up will post
- 11 Jun 2008, 13:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Federici, Belcastro, Manfredi (updated 27APR09)
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16588
Re: Surnames: Federici, Belcastro, Manfredi
hey just noticed tommaso Federici, Domenico Peppetti ( my family)
and Corchiani, Pietro came over together.
and Corchiani, Pietro came over together.
- 11 Jun 2008, 13:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Federici, Belcastro, Manfredi (updated 27APR09)
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16588
Re: Surnames: Federici, Belcastro, Manfredi
You really freak me out, well here goes
I am from Morgantown, wv ,I am related to Federici, Focarelli Dorinzi,
santucci, Almost all my family came from Ischia di Castro. Its a
small town I was there many times. the Federici , Focarelli came over
together with others allot of family's in and around ...
I am from Morgantown, wv ,I am related to Federici, Focarelli Dorinzi,
santucci, Almost all my family came from Ischia di Castro. Its a
small town I was there many times. the Federici , Focarelli came over
together with others allot of family's in and around ...