Search found 3 matches
- 19 Jun 2008, 18:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8976
Re: Valente Family
San Pietro is a village of Picinisco where there was of the “Valenteâ€
- 18 Jun 2008, 16:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico LANNI family - Bollington - MANCHESTER - UK
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10922
Re: Domenico LANNI family - Bollington - MANCHESTER - UK
Message for Suanj
I thank you for the information that you to communicate itself. That will be certainly a good start to make research.
Thank you,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message for Seraphina,
I do not have unfortunately an other ...
I thank you for the information that you to communicate itself. That will be certainly a good start to make research.
Thank you,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message for Seraphina,
I do not have unfortunately an other ...
- 15 Jun 2008, 11:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico LANNI family - Bollington - MANCHESTER - UK
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10922
Domenico LANNI family - Bollington - MANCHESTER - UK
I seek descendants of Domenico LANNI and Elisabeth GRATTON. Domenico LANNI was born the 15/04/1891 in Picinisco in Italy. He married with Elisabeth GRATTON the 2/06/1925 in Church. St Gregorio in BOLLINGTON (Manchester - U.K.)
Thank you for any help.
Michel V.
www.picinisco.net
Thank you for any help.
Michel V.
www.picinisco.net