Search found 37 matches
- 25 May 2019, 23:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genova, Falco, Sala / Geraci, Mulei
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1285
Re: Genova, Falco, Sala / Geraci, Mulei
Not sure how to Edit, but I meant to write Mule instead of Mulei.
- 25 May 2019, 21:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genova, Falco, Sala / Geraci, Mulei
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1285
Genova, Falco, Sala / Geraci, Mulei
Looking to find out information on these last names. They are all my Ancestors' names:
Genova is from Sant' Anna di Caltabollatto
Geraci is from Valledolmo
Mulei is from Villalba
Gagliano ?
Sala?
I would like to visit Sicily and these towns and wondering if I might have any relatives that remain ...
Genova is from Sant' Anna di Caltabollatto
Geraci is from Valledolmo
Mulei is from Villalba
Gagliano ?
Sala?
I would like to visit Sicily and these towns and wondering if I might have any relatives that remain ...
- 06 Sep 2011, 06:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francesco & Francesca Viola of Louisiana
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3386
Francesco & Francesca Viola of Louisiana
Francesco Viola married Francesca, and are my Great Great Grandparents from New Orleans, Lousiana. They had 9 children one of which was Victoria Viola, my Great Grandmother. She married Vincenzo Gagliano and they had 12 children. Would anyone out there have information on my family so that I may ...
- 16 Aug 2011, 17:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valledolma/Villalba GERACI/MEULI
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1561
Valledolma/Villalba GERACI/MEULI
Please inform me of where to find Birth/death/marriage certificates of Vincenzo Geraci whose sons were:
(Informilo prego di dove trovare i certificati di nascita/morte/unione di Vincenzo Geraci di cui i figli erano:
1 ) Francenzo Geraci, wife Michelina, son Vincenzo Geraci, born June 12 or 13 ...
(Informilo prego di dove trovare i certificati di nascita/morte/unione di Vincenzo Geraci di cui i figli erano:
1 ) Francenzo Geraci, wife Michelina, son Vincenzo Geraci, born June 12 or 13 ...
- 21 Jun 2009, 23:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valledolma or Valledorma
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11246
Re: Valledolma or Valledorma
That is a good idea. Wonder if they also have info on Valledolmo? I just don't know how to read the Italian!
- 21 Jun 2009, 03:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valledolma or Valledorma
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11246
Re: Valledolma or Valledorma
Really, I'm so happy to know such kind people on this forum who are interested in helping those who do not have the resources. Thank you.
I'm just now so very involved with cleaning out our flooded basement after the torrential rains this past Friday. I'm be busy for a very long time with this job ...
I'm just now so very involved with cleaning out our flooded basement after the torrential rains this past Friday. I'm be busy for a very long time with this job ...
- 19 Jun 2009, 06:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valledolma or Valledorma
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11246
Re: Valledolma or Valledorma
I'm just checking this, but really late, and I'm so happy to see how helpful many of you are!!! I will need to check this out later today at least after about 8 hours sleep. Goodnight!
- 18 Jun 2009, 18:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valledolma or Valledorma
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11246
Re: Valledolma or Valledorma
Well, no, there aren't any documents. I gathered information from my husband's 97 year old grandmother (Gracia Geraci) while just asking her some questions one day. She said that she was born in "Villarba" (Villalba) and that her mother, Concetta Meuli, was married to Antonio Geraci who lived in ...
- 18 Jun 2009, 01:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valledolma or Valledorma
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11246
Valledolma or Valledorma
Just wondering what my next step should be if a research at the Records office comes back saying, basically, that there is no record of my GGGrandfather's birth in this town?
- 14 Jun 2009, 03:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Palermo City, Sicily
- Replies: 23
- Views: 37390
Re: Palermo City, Sicily
The file is too large for me to see it.
- 11 Jun 2009, 02:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valledolma or Valledorma
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4187
Valledolma or Valledorma
Is there a town called Valledorma? When I asked my husband's grandmother where in Italy she was born, she said, "Villarba", but I thought it was Villalba. She said that her husband's family was from "Valledorma", but because of a dialect, people have said that she probably meant, Valledolma.
What ...
What ...
- 11 Jun 2009, 02:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Valledolma or Valledorma
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3624
Valledolma or Valledorma
Is there a town called Valledorma? When I asked my husband's grandmother where in Italy she was born, she said, "Villarba", but I thought it was Villalba. She said that her husband's family was from "Valledorma", but because of a dialect, people have said that she probably meant, Valledolma.
What ...
What ...
- 14 Jan 2009, 04:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spellings of Mulae (Mule)?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15208
Re: Spellings of Mulae (Mule)?
Misbris, just wondering, I can't notice the date of the SS Canada's voyage from Palermo. Would you be able to tell me?
- 10 Dec 2008, 00:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Follow-up letters for Vital records in Villalba & Valled
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2877
Follow-up letters for Vital records in Villalba & Valled
Hi!
Just wondering how long one should wait to send a follow-up letter to these small hill towns of Villalba & Valledolma, in Sicily? I wrote the letter of inquiry on Nov. 3, 2008.
Thanks.
Just wondering how long one should wait to send a follow-up letter to these small hill towns of Villalba & Valledolma, in Sicily? I wrote the letter of inquiry on Nov. 3, 2008.
Thanks.
- 18 Nov 2008, 04:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Geraci/Mule'
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2745
Geraci/Mule'
Any new information on Geraci family in Valledolma and Mule' family in Villalba? Perhaps another family member is seeking information and writing questions, also?!