Peter
I actually visited Contursi back in the early 60s and there were a few folks who spoke English we managed to understand each other. Im not sure Id be able to do it on an international phone call.
My father's side of the family here spoke almost no Italian since his father came to the US as a ...
Search found 3 matches
- 29 Aug 2008, 15:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Contursi and Manzione
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13311
- 28 Aug 2008, 15:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Contursi and Manzione
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13311
Re: Contursi and Manzione
Peter
Thanks so much for the info. My Italian is almost non existent but Im guessing the link is the White Pages phone directory.
Thanks so much for the info. My Italian is almost non existent but Im guessing the link is the White Pages phone directory.
- 26 Aug 2008, 14:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Contursi and Manzione
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13311
Contursi and Manzione
I'm interested in contacting any of the Manzione family in Contursi or anyone who can give me information on that family. Im a descendant of Guiseppe Manzione who came from there and interested in tracing the family history a little further back.
My paternal grandmother was a Forlenza. I think there ...
My paternal grandmother was a Forlenza. I think there ...