Search found 4 matches
- 16 Jul 2008, 18:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bongiovi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10114
Re: Bongiovi
That would make sense. I will have to take a look at that, Thanks so much!!!!
- 14 Jul 2008, 17:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bongiovi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10114
Re: Bongiovi
I apologize, I forgot to say Thank You to BillieDeKid and Elizabeth. I appreciate your help. I did not even realize that it had the addresses on the manifest that they were going to. I spoke to my mom, she said that it IS possible that Vicenza was my Great Grandfather's sister being that they lived ...
- 14 Jul 2008, 17:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bongiovi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10114
Re: Bongiovi
We have the immigration papers that has this information. I am trying to find out who may still be in Sicily. I would also like to find out if the person on the manifest that came over with my Great Grandfather, Giuseppe, was a family member. My mother does not recognize this name in the family. The ...
- 12 Jul 2008, 18:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bongiovi
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10114
Bongiovi
I am looking for information on my grandparents family. They came over from Sciacca, Sicily in 1905 and 1906. My Great Grandfather's name was Guiseppe Bongiovi. He came over in 1905. My Great Grandmother, Maria Ciapissi (the spelling may be off), came over with my grandfather, Calogero, age 11, and ...