Thank you.
I have another mystery - my Grandfather had a sister that stayed in Italy, the only one.
Her name was Eleuteria Loporchio and she was a nun. I would like to find some info on her. I have something in Italian that may be a street name or ?
Via Ciavia San Vincenzo Castetta Mmare Di Sgabia ...
Search found 6 matches
- 26 Jul 2008, 16:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
- Replies: 17
- Views: 21120
- 25 Jul 2008, 15:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
- Replies: 17
- Views: 21120
Re: Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
Forgive me but I do not know what to do once I get to the pages that you have linked. I am clicking around but not getting anywhere. Can you help? Am I supposed to take this info to Utah?
- 25 Jul 2008, 14:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
- Replies: 17
- Views: 21120
Re: Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
I would like to find birth records for the following relatives -
Grandmothers family
Guiseppe Longo - born Stornara - Approx 1873
Tericina (Teresa) LaMacchia - born Approx 1884
Thier children born in Stornara-
Antonetta - F ~1903
Ella - F ~1905
Inconetta - F ~1910
Grandfathers Family ...
Grandmothers family
Guiseppe Longo - born Stornara - Approx 1873
Tericina (Teresa) LaMacchia - born Approx 1884
Thier children born in Stornara-
Antonetta - F ~1903
Ella - F ~1905
Inconetta - F ~1910
Grandfathers Family ...
- 24 Jul 2008, 22:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
- Replies: 17
- Views: 21120
Re: Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
This is fantastic. Thank you, Thank you so very much
- 22 Jul 2008, 21:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
- Replies: 17
- Views: 21120
Re: Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
The record posted by MJones for Vincenzo looks to be correct - Can you get a print like you did on the others of that one? It should be the Canada with one son (Francesco) and 2 daughters (Guiseppa and Immocalata).
The other one for Antonio makes me want to cry with joy! That is my grandfather - we ...
The other one for Antonio makes me want to cry with joy! That is my grandfather - we ...
- 21 Jul 2008, 19:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
- Replies: 17
- Views: 21120
Loporchio - Cioglia and Longo - LaMacchia
I am trying to get information on my Great-Grandfather Vincenzo Loporchio. He was born in 1860 and was a Carriage driver, married to Maria Domenica Ciogia. He came to the USA in 1920. Any information on either of them would be greatly appreciated. Vincenzo was from Foggia, not sure about Maria.
I ...
I ...