Wish you, I only know the family name not the address. Family name is Giacchetti. Grandfather is Mario. If that helps at all?
mhp
Search found 4 matches
- 31 Jul 2008, 06:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Property value
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13697
- 30 Jul 2008, 08:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Property value
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13697
Re: Property value
Peter, if they had the money to look in to this I'm sure they would find that bigger things would be there, but they & I do not. Thank you for your offer though!
Maggi
Maggi
- 24 Jul 2008, 06:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Property value
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13697
Re: Property value
Thank you James! It is Valle di Cadore and they've shortened the name in the states! I've found Grandpa now I just need to find the property! The title search idea cost $295 USA. Ouch! I'll keep trying the internet:)
- 23 Jul 2008, 06:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Property value
- Replies: 14
- Views: 13697
Property value
I have a situation, a home that my Grandfather owned in Valle Vica Dore? Is now in control by my uncles. They want to buy our (the grandchildren) shares from us for very little US dollars or have us help pay for the upkeep.
The house is supposed to be huge? Who knows, but I was wondering how to find ...
The house is supposed to be huge? Who knows, but I was wondering how to find ...