What was your GM name? I have quite a bit of Ferrara info in my Bono/Buono line.
Thanks for all the great responses. The problem is I'm trying to find out where in Italy my gm's family came from and I don't have any death records yet. Have the family's 1892 Castle Garden manifest, no town, have ...
Search found 10 matches
- 11 Aug 2008, 23:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with NY Italian Cemetery please
- Replies: 21
- Views: 21170
- 11 Aug 2008, 23:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Given name Sarah????
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13088
Re: Given name Sarah????
Thank you both!
I will an eye out for those names when my films come in to the FHC.
Thanks!
I will an eye out for those names when my films come in to the FHC.
Thanks!
- 11 Aug 2008, 22:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Given name Sarah????
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13088
Given name Sarah????
I need some ideas. I found a family tree in my grandfathers baby book. One of the names said Crucifix, so I am assuming that is Crocifissa. And another said Sarah! I am assuming there is no such name in Sicily?? They lived in San Giuseppe Jato. Sarah was born around 1850.
I think they just called ...
I think they just called ...
- 31 Jul 2008, 16:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation.......
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8034
Re: Need translation.......
Well thats nice. Not really sure I understand what it means...
Thank you for doing that!
Now I can share it with others.
Do you know what knight of the order of Jerusalem is...
I guess I can google that.
Thanks again!
Thank you for doing that!
Now I can share it with others.
Do you know what knight of the order of Jerusalem is...
I guess I can google that.
Thanks again!
- 31 Jul 2008, 14:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation.......
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8034
- 31 Jul 2008, 13:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation.......
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8034
Re: Need translation.......
Davi Crest onmy Photobucket
maybe this will work....here is link to it..
maybe this will work....here is link to it..
- 31 Jul 2008, 13:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation.......
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8034
Need translation.......
I need someone to translate some thing for me. It is wording under a family crest. Problem is I cant attach it to this site, it says file too large.
Any ideas??
Any ideas??
- 30 Jul 2008, 17:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bono/Davi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9087
Re: Bono/Davi
This is great! Thank you all! Very exciting.
- 30 Jul 2008, 00:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bono/Davi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9087
Re: Bono/Davi
Very nice!
Bummer I don't see any of the municipalities that sound like Cabrella:(
But could be wrong as she didn't speak English really, and I do not speak Sicilian/Italian.
ThANKS AGAIN!
- 29 Jul 2008, 18:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bono/Davi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9087
Bono/Davi
I am researching my Sicilian line. Antonino Davi b.1874 married Giuseppa/Josephine Bono b. 1882. They had 3 sons. VincenzoVincen t b.1901, Salvatore/Sam b.1903 and Pietro/Pete b.1905. Josephine sailed from Palermo 1911 with her 3 sons. The manifest states they were from Monreale and she was meeting ...
