Greetings All Ye Who Are Beside Me on the Quest to Obtain a Dual-Citizenship to Italy:
I have been on my quest for about two years now. I've travelled half way across the country twice to obtain a Marriage Record, a Birth Record, and their Apostilles.
The line, for me is through my Great ...
Search found 3 matches
- 04 Sep 2008, 03:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Newark Consulate Name Discrepancy Walk-In Report
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7340
- 14 Aug 2008, 15:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help - Last Name Discrepancy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 22529
Re: Help - Last Name Discrepancy
My appointment is with the Miami consulate. There may also be the option of going through NY or Newark because for 6 months out of the year I reside in NJ.
Thanks for the opinions thus far. It is a small relief to hear other peoples opinion about name discrepancies. There are, however, other kinds ...
Thanks for the opinions thus far. It is a small relief to hear other peoples opinion about name discrepancies. There are, however, other kinds ...
- 14 Aug 2008, 04:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help - Last Name Discrepancy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 22529
Help - Last Name Discrepancy
Hey everyone.
My research in geneology has been an adventure to say the least. It's taken me half way across America twice. I've been doing the research for about 1 1/2 years now.
In my posession, I have EVERYTHING that I need. From my birth certificate to my great greatfather's from 1870.
There ...
My research in geneology has been an adventure to say the least. It's taken me half way across America twice. I've been doing the research for about 1 1/2 years now.
In my posession, I have EVERYTHING that I need. From my birth certificate to my great greatfather's from 1870.
There ...