Thank you Livio!!!
-P
Search found 14 matches
- 19 Sep 2008, 04:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naso, Sicily & Ferrandina: Basillicata
- Replies: 9
- Views: 15779
- 19 Sep 2008, 04:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naso, Sicily & Ferrandina: Basillicata
- Replies: 9
- Views: 15779
Re: Naso, Sicily & Ferrandina: Basillicata
Yes!
Challenged at times with geometry.
Peter-thank you for such prompt and accurate information!
Thanks,
-P
Challenged at times with geometry.
Peter-thank you for such prompt and accurate information!
Thanks,
-P
- 18 Sep 2008, 17:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naso, Sicily & Ferrandina: Basillicata
- Replies: 9
- Views: 15779
Re: Naso, Sicily & Ferrandina: Basillicata
Peter,
Try as I might I am embarrassed to admit I am unable to put the address together for either.
Can you lay them out formatted.
Thanks for all of the terrific information.
Thanks,
-P
Try as I might I am embarrassed to admit I am unable to put the address together for either.
Can you lay them out formatted.
Thanks for all of the terrific information.
Thanks,
-P
- 17 Sep 2008, 02:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Naso, Sicily & Ferrandina: Basillicata
- Replies: 9
- Views: 15779
Naso, Sicily & Ferrandina: Basillicata
Does anyone have a contact for Birth Certificates in Naso, Sicily & Ferrandina: Basillicata.
Thank you
-P
Thank you
-P
- 17 Sep 2008, 02:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Settefrati & Naso
- Replies: 26
- Views: 22259
Re: Settefrati & Naso
Thank you for the follow-up. I have the Naturaliztion papers and now need
Birth Certificates from Naso, Sicily & Ferrandina: Basillicata
Any help or address greatly appreciated!
Birth Certificates from Naso, Sicily & Ferrandina: Basillicata
Any help or address greatly appreciated!
- 09 Sep 2008, 06:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Settefrati & Naso
- Replies: 26
- Views: 22259
Re: Settefrati & Naso
I am looking for the final Naturalization documents or at least the dates for both of my Grandparents when they became US citizens. I am hopeful this is after my mothers birth.
Thanks again
-P
Thanks again
-P
- 08 Sep 2008, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Settefrati & Naso
- Replies: 26
- Views: 22259
Re: Settefrati & Naso
And lastly is anyone available to review my drafted Italian letter requesting Birth Certificates and Marriage Certificates ?
-P
-P
- 08 Sep 2008, 16:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Settefrati & Naso
- Replies: 26
- Views: 22259
Re: Settefrati & Naso
Additionally, when requesting documents from the towns should the letters be drafted in the masculine or feminine?
-P
-P
- 08 Sep 2008, 16:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Settefrati & Naso
- Replies: 26
- Views: 22259
Re: Settefrati & Naso
Hi Peter,
Thanks for all of the information and prompt responses. This may be a little off topic, but do you know of a way to find US Naturalization documents of relatives?
-P
Thanks for all of the information and prompt responses. This may be a little off topic, but do you know of a way to find US Naturalization documents of relatives?
-P
- 06 Sep 2008, 16:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Settefrati & Naso
- Replies: 26
- Views: 22259
Re: Settefrati & Naso
Does anyone know if their is an early 20th Century Census from Settefrati or Naso
Best Regards,
-P
Best Regards,
-P
- 05 Sep 2008, 17:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Settefrati & Naso
- Replies: 26
- Views: 22259
Re: Settefrati & Naso
Ann-
You are like a geneaology angel.
Thank you,
-P
You are like a geneaology angel.
Thank you,
-P
- 05 Sep 2008, 02:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Settefrati & Naso
- Replies: 26
- Views: 22259
Re: Settefrati & Naso
Ann,
Thank you for the reply. I assume the letters need to be drafted in Italian?
Thanks,
-P
Thank you for the reply. I assume the letters need to be drafted in Italian?
Thanks,
-P
- 04 Sep 2008, 17:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Settefrati & Naso
- Replies: 26
- Views: 22259
Re: Settefrati & Naso
Peter,
Thank you for the prompt reply;however, this links to Krisma.com?
Is your link posted correctly?
-P
Thank you for the prompt reply;however, this links to Krisma.com?
Is your link posted correctly?
-P
- 04 Sep 2008, 15:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Settefrati & Naso
- Replies: 26
- Views: 22259
Settefrati & Naso
My Grandparents are from the towns of Settefrati & Naso and I am curious if anyone can recommend how to find Birth Certificates and Marriage Licence. I reside in the US so any online resources would be great.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. My geneaology starts at Ellis Island in 1901.
Best ...
Any help would be greatly appreciated. My geneaology starts at Ellis Island in 1901.
Best ...