Search found 20 matches
- 19 Apr 2012, 21:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Termini
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3148
Re: Termini
Just finished looking through the 1900 census on ancestry.com and they do not show up.Any other suggestions? Thanks
- 19 Apr 2012, 16:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Termini
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3148
Re: Termini
What does the NATO mean. And I am sure his parents lived here
- 19 Apr 2012, 14:43
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Termini
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3148
Re: Termini
These are both correct
- 19 Apr 2012, 13:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Termini
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3148
Termini
I am always stuck at this spot in my search. My great grandparents I was told came from termini. The only record I can find here is the 1930 census. I am looking for nick cira or chira and his wife Maria longo. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
- 13 Apr 2010, 11:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cira
- Replies: 20
- Views: 13206
Re: Cira
Someone named Bruno Ricardo assuming he is in Italy
- 13 Apr 2010, 11:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cira
- Replies: 20
- Views: 13206
Re: Cira
Someone named Bruno Ricardo assuming he is in Italy
- 13 Apr 2010, 02:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cira
- Replies: 20
- Views: 13206
Re: Cira
I just clicked on Sicilian Genealogy online,is that a legitimate site and has anyone used it?
- 13 Apr 2010, 02:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Termini
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4103
Re: Termini
Is there some specific letter and what info do I need?
- 13 Apr 2010, 01:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Termini
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4103
Termini
Where would I write in Termini to find birth certs?
- 13 Apr 2010, 00:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Citizenship
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2141
Italian Citizenship
My Great Grandparents were both born in Sicily and my Grandfather was born here in 1901.My Great Grandfather did not become a citizen here till 1948.Would I be eligible for a Italian Citizenship and how do I go about it?
- 12 Apr 2010, 18:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cira
- Replies: 20
- Views: 13206
Re: Cira
I will try and get Leo Chira death cert.Not to sure about that Sira group.Thanks again
- 12 Apr 2010, 02:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Today I received my Italian Citizenship!
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14580
Re: Today I received my Italian Citizenship!
My Great Grandparents were from Sicily
- 12 Apr 2010, 01:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cira
- Replies: 20
- Views: 13206
Re: Cira
Where do I go to get a birth cert for Nick in Italy.Not sure where he was born.His alien papers say Palermo nothing else
- 11 Apr 2010, 21:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cira
- Replies: 20
- Views: 13206
Re: Cira
Also cannot find a death record for Maria.I found Nicks.Lived in Illinois
- 11 Apr 2010, 21:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cira
- Replies: 20
- Views: 13206
Re: Cira
Thanks Laura Looks like this might be something.How did you find this?