Search found 5 matches
- 21 Sep 2017, 19:19
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Photo Hosts - Recommendations?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6127
Re: Photo Hosts - Recommendations?
Yes Photobucket is pretty much as you said useless but I think that is because of the changes in technology and with the coming along of the smart phone and FB and similar media. Sad but true. Lost one of the best travel sites *VirtualTourist) due to this fact and Trip Advisor bought it but it can't ...
- 21 Sep 2017, 19:04
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Church Festivals.
- Replies: 25
- Views: 29331
Re: Italian Church Festivals.
I use to live in Utica, NY and St Mary Mt. Carmel and St Anthony's were two I went to. Miss them. We have an Italian festival here but the food was and still is much better in Utica.
- 13 Oct 2008, 20:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Giordanelli Information
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15162
Re: Looking for Giordanelli Information
Same family as wldspirit’s 1920 census find?
possible 1930 census
Home in 1930 :
235 East 124th St
Manhattan, New York, New York
Head Harry Geordanelli 44, abt 1886 IT
Wife Emernzian Geordanelli 42, abt 1888 IT
Daughter Esther Geordanelli 12, abt 1918 NY
This looks like a match but ...
possible 1930 census
Home in 1930 :
235 East 124th St
Manhattan, New York, New York
Head Harry Geordanelli 44, abt 1886 IT
Wife Emernzian Geordanelli 42, abt 1888 IT
Daughter Esther Geordanelli 12, abt 1918 NY
This looks like a match but ...
- 13 Oct 2008, 19:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Giordanelli Information
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15162
Re: Looking for Giordanelli Information
VJ...not sure of the other matches.but the bride and groom for Esther Girodanelli and Jerome Conway is a match. They were married and he is the father of my ex-husband.
So with this match would I be able to find her parents. My MIL never really spoke of her mother but more so about her father. I am ...
So with this match would I be able to find her parents. My MIL never really spoke of her mother but more so about her father. I am ...
- 13 Oct 2008, 10:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Giordanelli Information
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15162
Looking for Giordanelli Information
I would like to find information about my MIL's family. She lived in the Bronx and came to US from Naples, Italy. Born 2/8/1918. I understand the family had a title in Naples but it was taken during the war times. Supposedly there is a monument in the Naples area dedicated to the family. How would I ...