Search found 6 matches
- 11 Dec 2008, 15:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16244
Re: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
that website only contains the history of the church, its bishops and ordinaries. I see no where to search church records. Am I missing something?
- 11 Dec 2008, 11:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16244
Re: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
Sorry, I don't quite understand this. The link only takes me to a page of church historyPeterTimber wrote:Got it! www.catholic-hierarchy.org/diocese/dpmlm.html =Peter=
- 11 Dec 2008, 10:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16244
Re: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
Do you know the approximate years of birth for your grandfather Vito Pacella and your great grandfather Michele Pacella.? The web site murolucano.webs.com/ only has Muro Lucano civil records from 1810 to 1860. I maintain the database for this site. If you can be more specific as to dates or ...
- 05 Dec 2008, 16:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16244
Re: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
There is a Muro Lucano Genealogy website that has much information about Muro Lucano, many genealogy links, and you can search a database for surnames of Muro Lucano from 1810 to 1860.
http://murolucano.webs.com/
JFarenga
Yeah, tried that. I never get any hits for my various searches ...
http://murolucano.webs.com/
JFarenga
Yeah, tried that. I never get any hits for my various searches ...
- 05 Dec 2008, 16:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16244
Re: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
You would need to send for birth, death and marrige acts to the town of origin. The Lds has microfilmed records, however, they only cover up to 1865.
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C0%2C0&titleno=825580&disp=Registri+dello ...
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C0%2C0&titleno=825580&disp=Registri+dello ...
- 19 Nov 2008, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16244
Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
Hello
I am Angelo.
I was born in NYC to Angelo Alfredo Pacella (American born) and Maria Rosa Mondello (b. San Fratello, Sicily)
My paternal grandfather, Vito, and his siblings were born in Muro Lucano http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muro_Lucano
My great-grandfather was Michael
I would love to ...
I am Angelo.
I was born in NYC to Angelo Alfredo Pacella (American born) and Maria Rosa Mondello (b. San Fratello, Sicily)
My paternal grandfather, Vito, and his siblings were born in Muro Lucano http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muro_Lucano
My great-grandfather was Michael
I would love to ...