Search found 3 matches

by carar
29 Nov 2008, 01:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: info on great grandparents from Caccamo Sicily Landolina &am
Replies: 20
Views: 31591

Re: info on great grandparents from Caccamo Sicily Landolina

Greetings Nazca,
I hope I can help you too. I sent you a message.
Thanks Again!
Cara
by carar
28 Nov 2008, 04:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: info on great grandparents from Caccamo Sicily Landolina &am
Replies: 20
Views: 31591

Re: info on great grandparents from Caccamo Sicily Landolina

Wow Thank You!! I didn't expect someone to know this much this quick. How very nice of you.
Best,
Cara
by carar
27 Nov 2008, 21:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: info on great grandparents from Caccamo Sicily Landolina &am
Replies: 20
Views: 31591

info on great grandparents from Caccamo Sicily Landolina &am

Piazza . My great grandmother was Carmella Landolina and she married Filippo Piazza. All I know is that he promised her mother he wouldn't take her to America and he did. I know he had one brother left in Sicily and I know nothing of her family in Sicily. I would like any help finding information or ...