I'm not sure where this all is in comparision to the towns you have available.
Search found 6 matches
- 14 Jan 2009, 20:13
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Norwegian Genealogy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7045
Re: Norwegian Genealogy
They both died in Kvinesdal in the Fede Parish, but i'm not sure where they were born. I know Kvinesdal is in Vest-Adger (not sure if the spelling is correct). I was able to find this out at www.disnorge.no
I'm not sure where this all is in comparision to the towns you have available.
I'm not sure where this all is in comparision to the towns you have available.
- 08 Jan 2009, 20:44
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Norwegian Genealogy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7045
Re: Norwegian Genealogy
Unfortunately I didn't have too much luck with it for this end of my family. 
- 07 Jan 2009, 17:24
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Norwegian Genealogy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7045
Norwegian Genealogy
Can anybody guide me on how to get more information on:
Edvard A. Qvale b. 15 Aug 1855 in Norway d. 13 Oct 1922 in Norway and his wife (?)
Anna Absjornsdatter b. 29 Jan 1861 in Norway d. 31 Dec 1938 in Norway
I am not familiar with working on information pertaining to Norway. Any help is ...
Edvard A. Qvale b. 15 Aug 1855 in Norway d. 13 Oct 1922 in Norway and his wife (?)
Anna Absjornsdatter b. 29 Jan 1861 in Norway d. 31 Dec 1938 in Norway
I am not familiar with working on information pertaining to Norway. Any help is ...
- 18 Dec 2008, 17:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luisi Family
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7908
Re: Luisi Family
The bride & groom index was very helpful. I realized I was spelling Vincenzo's wife Mary's last name wrong. I am so grateful for simple tips. I'm not overly computer savy.
- 17 Dec 2008, 19:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luisi Family
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7908
Re: Luisi Family
That's him.
I guess the Ellis Island record was incorrect.
I would love to learn more about the family.
I guess the Ellis Island record was incorrect.
I would love to learn more about the family.
- 17 Dec 2008, 18:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luisi Family
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7908
Luisi Family
I was looking into any information I could find about my Luisi family. I am getting conflicting information from 2 sites. Vincenzo Luisi was born 2/27/1859. On his Natualization papers it says he was from Paula, Salerno, Italy, however the Ellis Island records are showing him from Melito, Italy. He ...