Thank all so much. I am really a greenhorn at this but I will try!
Thanks Again.
Search found 7 matches
- 15 Sep 2009, 18:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8445
- 10 Sep 2009, 21:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8445
Re: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
Thanks ! How can I find out wheter she had any siblings?
- 04 Apr 2009, 13:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8445
Re: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
Born around 1885 ish daughter of Fortunato & ???
She was a Nurse in the Militsry ( Croce Verde) June 1911 - June 1912. Left Genoa, arrived in US in April of 1913. I am seeking any birth information on her. Date of birth, mothers name, first, maiden, any siblings? There are no other living ...
She was a Nurse in the Militsry ( Croce Verde) June 1911 - June 1912. Left Genoa, arrived in US in April of 1913. I am seeking any birth information on her. Date of birth, mothers name, first, maiden, any siblings? There are no other living ...
- 23 Dec 2008, 17:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Name
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4542
Re: Family Name
Thank you, but he would be to young. His daughter Annetta, is my grandmother she was born in 1885 - 86. Might be a brother ? I know nothing more about them, other than on the manifest from the ship it states her father was in Varazzo. and she was born in Campomorone.
- 23 Dec 2008, 16:23
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8445
Campomorone, birth records Annetta Gatti
Born around 1885 ish daughter of Fortunato & ???
- 23 Dec 2008, 15:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Name
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2653
Family Name
I am looking for my Grandparents Surname Gatti, Grandfathers first name Fortunato in the Genoz area.
- 23 Dec 2008, 15:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family Name
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4542
Family Name
I am looking for my Grandparents Surname Gatti, Grandfathers first name Fortunato in the Genoa area.