Search found 25 matches

by flavescens
04 Jan 2009, 19:25
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Cheryl BIAGI has contacted me! :D :D :D :D
She is my relative! :D :D :D
I have to thank this forum and all those people who have helped me.

I will hold you informed.
by flavescens
30 Dec 2008, 21:34
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

vj wrote:
flavescens wrote:I have a question for the residents in USA:
if I have the SSN, can I know if the person has relatives?
example:
http://www.ssnrecords.org/index.php?rec ... path=index
If you order their Social Security Application ($29)
It will have their parent's names
Valarie
Tank you.
by flavescens
29 Dec 2008, 21:03
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

I have a question for the residents in USA:
if I have the SSN, can I know if the person has relatives?
example:
http://www.ssnrecords.org/index.php?rec ... path=index
by flavescens
29 Dec 2008, 20:52
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

[quote="vj] Have you looked for Josephine & Norman Bates in Santa Rosa?
They should be Giuseppe Biagi's granddaughter & her husband.
Valarie[/quote]

Yes, I looked for.
Josephine Bates in Santa Rosa= 0 person
Josephine Bates in California= 17 person
Norman Bates in California= 37 person
There are ...
by flavescens
29 Dec 2008, 11:38
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

I have tried to sent the fax again, but It rings free and the fax doesn't sent. I believe that the fax number is wrong.
by flavescens
28 Dec 2008, 18:37
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

lo sai perchè non te lo manda il messaggio? perchè accetta solo le compagnie telefoniche che stanno scritte, e sono tutte degli USa... ora vedo se posso farlo con skipe

Non avevo pensato a skype! :D :D :D Ho fatto una ricerca ed ho trovato una Lisa BIAGI di Santa Rosa, CA. Le ho spedito un ...
by flavescens
28 Dec 2008, 15:33
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

mandagli un sms da qui http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/rp/772654/restaurant/Miami/Jupiter/Toscana-Restaurant-North-Palm-Beach

Mi da' un errore: "Hmm. We had some trouble with that. Try again?". Forse non accetta cellulari italiani? Ho messo il mio cell. preceduto da 0039.

There is an error: "Hmm. We ...
by flavescens
28 Dec 2008, 12:20
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

misbris wrote:Good luck and happy new year!
Too you :) :) :)

I have tried to sent the fax since 1:00am at 6:00am o'clock (Italian time, about 7:00pm-12:00am Florida time), but It rings free and the fax doesn't sent. I tray again later. :cry: :cry:
by flavescens
27 Dec 2008, 21:34
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

misbris wrote:I found a FAX number for the restaurant. Will that help?

Toscana Restaurant
12189 Us Highway 1
North Palm Beach, Florida 33408-2684
Palm Beach County
Phone: 561-622-2535
Fax: 561-622-2646
Great! :D :D :D
I try to send a fax
by flavescens
27 Dec 2008, 14:22
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

no ti ho mandato un messaggio privato su questo forum, se vai in alto a destra, dove c'è il tuo user info e clicca "in arrivo"

I have the phone number of Cheryl BIAGI. Is the phone of "Toscana Italian Restaurant" to Palm Beach Gardens, FL, but I don't correctly speak the English to make a ...
by flavescens
27 Dec 2008, 14:06
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

suanj wrote:I sent a private message with phone number
Do you speak Italian? If Yes:
Se ho capito bene, hai lasciato un messaggio nella sua segreteria telefonica?
Tanks
by flavescens
27 Dec 2008, 13:17
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Does someone know a website where to find an email through the name? I have found this (see picture) but it doesn't accept payment with credit card over internet, but only over telephone.
by flavescens
27 Dec 2008, 12:54
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Property information leading to page of Biagi property owners.

http://www.sonoma-county.org/tax/proptax_pay.htm

This is Sonoma County CA, where Santa Rosa is located

Tanks for your help; but, from that link, I don't understand what my relatives are. There are not records about Brittain Street ...
by flavescens
26 Dec 2008, 22:54
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

vj wrote:
flavescens wrote:Cheryl BIAGI has a restaurant to Palm Beach Gardens FL that calls "Toscana Italian Restaurant"
That's great news!
Congratulations on finding a cousin.
Valarie
I hoped that the restaurant had an email, but it is not have a internet website. :cry: :cry:
by flavescens
26 Dec 2008, 22:42
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How to find relatives of emigrated.
Replies: 55
Views: 38771

Re: How to find relatives of emigrated.

Cheryl BIAGI has a restaurant to Palm Beach Gardens FL that calls "Toscana Italian Restaurant"