Search found 8 matches
- 16 Jan 2009, 21:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NewYork Police List
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2858
NewYork Police List
I Know That One Of my relatives joined either the New york or New Jersey Police this could possibly have been in1909+ are the police records easily accessed.
- 16 Jan 2009, 20:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPINO
- Replies: 20
- Views: 14553
Re: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPIN
Found the certificates that I had obtained copies of last year.My Great Grandfather was called Benedetto Fusco(born 1849 Italy) and my Great Great Grand father was called Pasquale Fusco. My Great Great Grand mother was called Celesta and her maider name was D'Agostino I am not sure if my great ...
- 12 Jan 2009, 22:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPINO
- Replies: 20
- Views: 14553
Re: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPIN
Thanks Valerie,
yasmin
Will Start on that tomorrow. Iwill keep you informed as to how I get along. Once again many thanks.
yasmin
Will Start on that tomorrow. Iwill keep you informed as to how I get along. Once again many thanks.
- 12 Jan 2009, 21:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPINO
- Replies: 20
- Views: 14553
Re: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPIN
Didn't know that, I have googled Sant' Elia Fiumerapido! I've got at least 31 Arpinos, and 3 Fuscos. Would you think there is a special name for a record office or church for marriage, birth records etc..
Yasmin
Yasmin
- 12 Jan 2009, 20:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPINO
- Replies: 20
- Views: 14553
Re: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPIN
thank you for your help. Now i can sit down and scribe a letter an hope that I get a response. you have been ever so helpful and I really appreciate it. I will let you know of the out come many thanks
yasmin
yasmin
- 12 Jan 2009, 20:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPINO
- Replies: 20
- Views: 14553
Re: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPIN
Dont know how to do that, cant speak the language much to my sorrow. Wouldn't know the first thing on how to go about it. I have often wondered if there are any relatives still in the san'elia vacinity,because i know that my grandmother had at least one sister. Who cared and brought up one of her ...
- 12 Jan 2009, 20:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPINO
- Replies: 20
- Views: 14553
Re: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPIN
Yes as you can see my great grandmother called herself Maggie! I had found this myself . I know there was another male child with the equivalent name of george after netta who was antonia, her oldest children were probably married
- 12 Jan 2009, 20:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPINO
- Replies: 20
- Views: 14553
Need help finding info on great grandparents FUSCO/ARPINO
Can anyone help me find information on my great grand parents benedetto Fusco and Michaelangela (nee Arpino) I know that my grandmotheer came from Sant' Elia Naples now part of Lazio. They had a few children beforwe they left Italy and brought some with them firstly to England (Bradford or Hull) I ...