Search found 6 matches
- 03 Feb 2009, 16:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bredariol - Treviso
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10172
Re: Bredariol - Treviso
I found the process in office, but it don't have enough information, it just have the origin is Italia and the age of the couple.
- 13 Jan 2009, 16:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bredariol - Treviso
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10172
Re: Bredariol - Treviso
I have a copy of "certidão de casamento" of my granfather (son of Natale) currently obtained in cartorio (office), but dont't have this information.
Is a dificult situation.
Is a dificult situation.
- 13 Jan 2009, 13:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bredariol - Treviso
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10172
Re: Bredariol - Treviso
Unfortunately, I haven't more information about my ancestors. Only when they came of age in Brazil. The document have just a little information about them.
Natale Bredariol is 35 years old when he arrived in Brazil and Maria is 30 yo in this time. So, I belive he has born on 1860.
Thanks...
Natale Bredariol is 35 years old when he arrived in Brazil and Maria is 30 yo in this time. So, I belive he has born on 1860.
Thanks...
- 12 Jan 2009, 23:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bredariol - Treviso
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10172
Re: Bredariol - Treviso
First, I need to know the city of origin of my ancestors.
Second, known relatives.
Thank you for answers.
Second, known relatives.
Thank you for answers.
- 12 Jan 2009, 20:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bredariol - Treviso
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10172
Re: Bredariol - Trevizo
Yes, sorry...
I copied from the document, but maybe it's spelled wrong.
Thanks
I copied from the document, but maybe it's spelled wrong.
Thanks
- 12 Jan 2009, 20:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bredariol - Treviso
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10172
Bredariol - Treviso
Hello!
I'm a descendant of Italian and I live in Brazil.
I hope through this post find a relative living in Italy.
The father of my grandfather is Natale Bredariol, married to Maria Baldasso. They arrived in Brazil in January 1895 whith 3 sons Giuseppe (3 yo - my granfather), Luigia (5 yo) and ...
I'm a descendant of Italian and I live in Brazil.
I hope through this post find a relative living in Italy.
The father of my grandfather is Natale Bredariol, married to Maria Baldasso. They arrived in Brazil in January 1895 whith 3 sons Giuseppe (3 yo - my granfather), Luigia (5 yo) and ...