Hello to everyone involved in helping my family. I am Lin Mitchell, married to James J. Mitchell. You have been helping my daughter and she suggested I come into the disscussion also.
My husband James has hardly any knowledy of his grandparents. We have been married for 38 years and he has been ...
Search found 8 matches
- 16 Jan 2009, 01:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: need help w/ information
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23876
- 15 Jan 2009, 22:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: need help w/ information
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23876
Re: need help w/ information
Thank you so much vj,wildspirit,Biff83,suanj and everyone.you have helped my family and myself in a very huge way...
huggs
huggs
- 15 Jan 2009, 19:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: need help w/ information
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23876
Re: need help w/ information
thank you...we have no death cert.nor obituary
- 15 Jan 2009, 18:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: need help w/ information
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23876
Re: need help w/ information
thank you so very much...
do you know how I could find Mary(Maria's)grave,Mitchell or Mangione?
do you know how I could find Mary(Maria's)grave,Mitchell or Mangione?
- 15 Jan 2009, 17:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: need help w/ information
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23876
Re: need help w/ information
you have provided me with great information and I thank you.both spellings are farmiliar to me because my family never knew what the correct spelling could have been but assumed that it was mangione.I know that emmigrants did not or were not given their given name when they came to the u.s(most of ...
- 15 Jan 2009, 17:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: need help w/ information
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23876
Re: need help w/ information
Are these records correct?
Thank you!
SSDI
Name: William Mitchell
SSN: 080-09-xxxx
Last Residence: 12866 Saratoga Springs, Saratoga, New York
Born: 20 Feb 1901
Died: Sep 1970
State (Year) SSN issued: New York (Before 1951)
Name: Elsie Mitchell
SSN: 095-20-xxxx
Last Residence: 12180 Troy ...
Thank you!
SSDI
Name: William Mitchell
SSN: 080-09-xxxx
Last Residence: 12866 Saratoga Springs, Saratoga, New York
Born: 20 Feb 1901
Died: Sep 1970
State (Year) SSN issued: New York (Before 1951)
Name: Elsie Mitchell
SSN: 095-20-xxxx
Last Residence: 12180 Troy ...
- 15 Jan 2009, 03:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: need help w/ information
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23876
Re: need help w/ information
Plattsburgh,ny was the first destination and the final was Saratoga Springs,ny.one son that I know of William paul Mitchell(my grandfather)who married Elsie Penzer.
James Mitchell born in 1867 though Mary Catones birth date is unknown at this point
James Mitchell born in 1867 though Mary Catones birth date is unknown at this point
- 15 Jan 2009, 03:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: need help w/ information
- Replies: 34
- Views: 23876
need help w/ information
Hello...
I am searching for any information on my great grandparents (surname)James Mitchell(could have also used the name Mangione)and Mary Catone.
I believe they came to the u.s in (1888) from Formicola,Italy(I'm not sure if they were married before or after arriving in the u.s.
I am searching for any information on my great grandparents (surname)James Mitchell(could have also used the name Mangione)and Mary Catone.
I believe they came to the u.s in (1888) from Formicola,Italy(I'm not sure if they were married before or after arriving in the u.s.