Search found 4 matches

by Geordie
26 Jan 2009, 10:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Risi and Fusco families
Replies: 64
Views: 76620

Re: Risi and Fusco families

Hi Paul. Yes I have seen this, yes it is my family. One thing I'm looking for is somewhere where I can get a list of passengers on ships that arrived at Liverpool... any pointers. Regards, Bjorn
by Geordie
25 Jan 2009, 21:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Risi and Fusco families
Replies: 64
Views: 76620

Re: Risi and Fusco families

Thanks Peter. I think I gave a red herring when I mentioned my grandmother! She came to Newcastle I believe and met my grandfather Joe Risi who arrived in the UK in about 1901. I seem to remember my father saying the port was Liverpool. I looked at the site you suggested, thanks very much.
by Geordie
25 Jan 2009, 02:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Risi and Fusco families
Replies: 64
Views: 76620

Re: Risi and Fusco families

Thanks for the replies Paul and Peter. I have three or four early objectives; I am keen to know where my family came from in Italy... I believe it was Cassino, I would LOVE to visit Italy in the summer to see if I can find out where they came from. I gather they settled first in Scarborough for a ...
by Geordie
19 Jan 2009, 03:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Risi and Fusco families
Replies: 64
Views: 76620

Re: Risi and Fusco families

Hi, I am new both to this site and the who family history research effort. I am a Newcastle Risi and would love to have any dialogue from someone who could point me in the right direction!