Hi
My "bisnonno" named "Alexandre/Alessando Favero" was born arround 1890-1900, in Treviso (Province) ...
He was son of "João/Giovanni Favero and Maria/Domingas Favero".
Does somebody have those names in the family tree?
Thank you!
Search found 4 matches
- 23 Jan 2009, 23:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26401
- 23 Jan 2009, 22:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26401
Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
Thank you !!!
Is there any king of statistics about the cities from were people emigrated the most ... ?
Best
Marcelo
Is there any king of statistics about the cities from were people emigrated the most ... ?
Best
Marcelo
- 23 Jan 2009, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26401
Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
That was great !!!!
Thank you very much
Thank you very much
- 23 Jan 2009, 20:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
- Replies: 26
- Views: 26401
Re: Favero and Pancot families from Veneto
Hi,
I am also searching for Favero in Treviso Province ...
Eu também estou procurando por Favero na provincia de Treviso ...
I just know that my granfather, "Alessandro Favero or ALexandre Favero(maybe translated name to portuguese)" was born arround 1890 - 1900 ... in Treviso ... but I do not ...
I am also searching for Favero in Treviso Province ...
Eu também estou procurando por Favero na provincia de Treviso ...
I just know that my granfather, "Alessandro Favero or ALexandre Favero(maybe translated name to portuguese)" was born arround 1890 - 1900 ... in Treviso ... but I do not ...