Search found 2 matches
- 08 Feb 2009, 14:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help - Last Name Discrepancy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 22524
Re: Help - Last Name Discrepancy
My grandfather's last name has a double "C" and my father's and mine have only one "C"
What exactly do I have to do to correct this?
On what documents (birth/death/marriage certificates)?
Which state or states issued these documents?
Are your father and grandfather still living or deceased ...
- 08 Feb 2009, 00:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help - Last Name Discrepancy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 22524
Re: Help - Last Name Discrepancy
I have an appointment with the Italian Consulate in Miami in November 2009.
I also have a similar problem.
My grandfather's last name has a double "C" and my father's and mine have only one "C"
Even thought this is consider a minor problem I understand that I have to rectificy this discrepancy in ...
I also have a similar problem.
My grandfather's last name has a double "C" and my father's and mine have only one "C"
Even thought this is consider a minor problem I understand that I have to rectificy this discrepancy in ...