I believe I have a lot of Santaniello birth acts, it was the most common surname in Quindici, so many I had to stop copying them all!
Like I said, when I find that box, I'll let you guys know, and u can tell me what you need. I organized the copies by year and surname.
Hiya ... been about 2 ...
Search found 14 matches
- 10 Jan 2012, 22:42
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35539
- 06 Jul 2009, 22:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35539
Re: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
Sounds good, thanks ...
- 06 Jul 2009, 15:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35539
Re: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
Wow ... if you come across any Caliendo or Santanello birth records, could you let me know?
Thanks...
Thanks...
- 03 Jul 2009, 19:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35539
Re: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
Jeff,
I live in Somerset County, but work in Neptune. My Mom, a Caliendo, was born in Long Branch. Her father was Dominic Caliendo, brother of the Florinda Caliendo who married the Scibelli. At this point, I have family in Neptune, Neptune City, Bradley Beach and Asbury Park.
My mom was one of 11 ...
I live in Somerset County, but work in Neptune. My Mom, a Caliendo, was born in Long Branch. Her father was Dominic Caliendo, brother of the Florinda Caliendo who married the Scibelli. At this point, I have family in Neptune, Neptune City, Bradley Beach and Asbury Park.
My mom was one of 11 ...
- 03 Jul 2009, 18:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35539
Re: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
That would be a good thing. I'm finding my family is expanding monthly.
- 03 Jul 2009, 18:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35539
- 03 Jul 2009, 18:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35539
Re: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
Ok. I finally found someone here in NJ (a cousin of a cousin) who is fluent, and he's trying to translate the Scibelli-Caliendo marriage record.
- 03 Jul 2009, 18:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35539
Re: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
James:
Do you read Italian??
Bill.
Do you read Italian??
Bill.
- 03 Jul 2009, 18:04
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35539
Re: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
Hi Jeff,
Are you in Asbury Park? I have a distant cousin who is trying to translate the 1892 marriage certificate between Salvatore Scibelli and Fiorinda Caliendo supplied to me by James Blanco. (My mom was a Caliendo). I'm pretty sure Scibelli at some point became Schibell.
Bill
Are you in Asbury Park? I have a distant cousin who is trying to translate the 1892 marriage certificate between Salvatore Scibelli and Fiorinda Caliendo supplied to me by James Blanco. (My mom was a Caliendo). I'm pretty sure Scibelli at some point became Schibell.
Bill
- 10 Feb 2009, 16:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35539
Re: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
Wow! Thanks so much for that!
Now, here's where we get back to that Santaniello/Santanelli thing. I don't have firm dates on the Santanelli line yet, but my mom, who was a Caliendo, and was (we think, so far) Francesco Caliendo's granddaughter, married a Salvatore Santanelli in the mid- to late ...
Now, here's where we get back to that Santaniello/Santanelli thing. I don't have firm dates on the Santanelli line yet, but my mom, who was a Caliendo, and was (we think, so far) Francesco Caliendo's granddaughter, married a Salvatore Santanelli in the mid- to late ...
- 10 Feb 2009, 14:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35539
Re: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
Hi,
I'm just starting the research, but in 1910 I have a Samuel (probably Salvatore in Italy) Shibeli and his wife Fuirino, both 39. They were married in 1894, and came to this country in 1900. Their father-in-law, who was living with them at the time, is Frank Caliendo, who was 72 and came to this ...
I'm just starting the research, but in 1910 I have a Samuel (probably Salvatore in Italy) Shibeli and his wife Fuirino, both 39. They were married in 1894, and came to this country in 1900. Their father-in-law, who was living with them at the time, is Frank Caliendo, who was 72 and came to this ...
- 10 Feb 2009, 06:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Caliente/Caliendo from Quindici
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3963
Re: Looking for info on Caliente/Caliendo from Quindici
Thanks to both of you for your responses. I shall follow the links you gave ...
Bill
Bill
- 10 Feb 2009, 03:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
- Replies: 26
- Views: 35539
Re: Town of Quindici (Avellino) some Stato Civile Marriages
Hello,
Just wondering if some of the families connected to my mom's (A Caliendo, her dad was, we think, from Quindici) could be related to some of the names you list: could Scibelli be related to Schibelli, and Santaniello be related to Santanelli or Santanello?
Thanks,
Bill
Just wondering if some of the families connected to my mom's (A Caliendo, her dad was, we think, from Quindici) could be related to some of the names you list: could Scibelli be related to Schibelli, and Santaniello be related to Santanelli or Santanello?
Thanks,
Bill
- 10 Feb 2009, 03:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Caliente/Caliendo from Quindici
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3963
Looking for info on Caliente/Caliendo from Quindici
Hello,
Just starting a search on my mom's family. Her dad, Domenico (Dominick) Caliendo, was, we believe, born in Qundici and came to the U.S. in 1902, via France. I'm looking for anyone who might be connected to the Caliente/Caliendo family in Quindici or Naples.
Thanks,
Bill.
Just starting a search on my mom's family. Her dad, Domenico (Dominick) Caliendo, was, we believe, born in Qundici and came to the U.S. in 1902, via France. I'm looking for anyone who might be connected to the Caliente/Caliendo family in Quindici or Naples.
Thanks,
Bill.