Patricia:
Sorry that Aimola families are not connected. Good luck with your search.
Dean.
Search found 5 matches
- 13 Apr 2010, 12:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames
- Replies: 21
- Views: 16732
- 02 Mar 2010, 02:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames
- Replies: 21
- Views: 16732
Re: Aimola and/or Stinziano Surnames
Patricia:
My GG Grandmother was Giovanni Aimola and she was married to my GG Grandfather Mauro Giardino and she immigrated to Peterborough in 1906 from Rocca San Giovanni at the age of 50 and died in 1932.
If you think this is of some use let me know and I can share what info I have.
Dean.
My GG Grandmother was Giovanni Aimola and she was married to my GG Grandfather Mauro Giardino and she immigrated to Peterborough in 1906 from Rocca San Giovanni at the age of 50 and died in 1932.
If you think this is of some use let me know and I can share what info I have.
Dean.
- 07 Apr 2009, 16:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Giardino from Rocca San Giovanni, settled in Peterborough
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3290
Re: Giardino from Rocca San Giovanni, settled in Peterboroug
wldspirit:
Thanks, this will be my first course of action.
Dean.
Thanks, this will be my first course of action.
Dean.
- 06 Apr 2009, 17:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salicco Family from Rocco San Giovanni
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8679
Re: Salicco Family from Rocco San Giovanni
Rich:
I am also researching part of my Ancestry from Rocca San Giovanni, the Giadino's.
Unfortunately I would be unable to help with your Salicco family research but I would be grateful if you could share whatever information you may have on the Giardino's
Mauro Giardino married to Giovanni ...
I am also researching part of my Ancestry from Rocca San Giovanni, the Giadino's.
Unfortunately I would be unable to help with your Salicco family research but I would be grateful if you could share whatever information you may have on the Giardino's
Mauro Giardino married to Giovanni ...
- 06 Apr 2009, 17:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Giardino from Rocca San Giovanni, settled in Peterborough
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3290
Giardino from Rocca San Giovanni, settled in Peterborough
Hello to all:
I'm currently looking for some help tracking down the Giardino side of my family that resided in Rocca San Giovanni . More specifically info on Mauro and his son Carmine, who immigrated through Ellis Island to Peterborough Ontario, Canada where they settled and raised generations of ...
I'm currently looking for some help tracking down the Giardino side of my family that resided in Rocca San Giovanni . More specifically info on Mauro and his son Carmine, who immigrated through Ellis Island to Peterborough Ontario, Canada where they settled and raised generations of ...